- Why Email Scams Won’t Go AwayDepressingly accurate.
- Heartbleed: What You Need To DoMost of us have heard the news about the “Heartbleed” vulnerability, which possibly allows hackers to retrieve your login password… Read more: Heartbleed: What You Need To Do
- SSL Vulnerability Closed in OS X UpdateApple released Security Update 2014-001 yesterday, which closes the vulnerability discussed in my last post. Mountain Lion and Mavericks users… Read more: SSL Vulnerability Closed in OS X Update
- Public Service Announcement for iOS and OS X usersOn Friday, Apple released version 7.0.6 for iOS (iPhone / iPad) users. Go to Settings on your iOS device and… Read more: Public Service Announcement for iOS and OS X users
- Cloud for Small Business – Hot or Not? Redux (UPDATE 2/24/14)Google Apps. Microsoft Office 365. What are they and why do we care? Interesting questions. What does every modern office… Read more: Cloud for Small Business – Hot or Not? Redux (UPDATE 2/24/14)